Vending Paris 2019: review!
Mission accomplished for Vending Paris!
The 16th edition of Vending Paris, the must-attend event in Europe for vending industry professionals, has drawn to a close having attracted 4,200 visitors (up 10%).
Reed Expositions France, which owns and organises Vending Paris, built on the exploratory session launched in 2017 by introducing a new look, new format (now running for 3 days in a dedicated hall) and a collaborative approach, through sharing a day with the Sandwich & Snack Show, which also took place at Porte de Versailles, on 1st and 2 April, 2019.
- In France, the vending industry generates revenue of almost €2,8 milliards through 5.36 billion sales a year.
- Hot drinks consumed at work account for over 80% of the market.
3 market trends:
- Vending is becoming increasingly eco-friendly, with machines now allowing you to use your own receptable, operating more energy-efficient induction systems, serving coffees from plantations certified by the Rainforest Alliance and providing paper cups and stirrers that meet the latest standards.
- Machines are equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technologies, including giant touch screens, remote control mechanisms and simplified payment systems.
- The vending machine offer is becoming increasingly premiumised, with a choice of coffee (beans or ground), the option to adjust the pressure controls for optimal extraction and a taste map for tailor-made flavour all possible within the same machine